venerdì 10 agosto 2018

Haul from Dresslily

That's what I got from a recent collaboration with Dresslily.
Risultati immagini per dresslily
An asian online shop ,where you can find every kind of clothes for women and men. There are amazing tops, dresses for every occasion ,skirts and pants. Also they sell accessories, bags , shoes and  household items too.

                                        Let's start !


I'm loving these pants , because they aren't too tight or too wide but just perfect.

An unusual and original  sweater , the ruffle are so lovely and the color is amazing .

A simple oversize t-shirt embellished from two yellow tassel an  the zips , so original.

I did not expect  this kind of quality by a wallet of $14 . It's definitely  my favourite item of the inter haul.

I took this curios toy for my dogs. They are enjoying  it :)




Coupon(with extra discount):love2018 (extra 12% off over 20$)

The parcel arrived there in Italy in 2 weeks , so amazing .
What is your favorite item from this haul, tell me in the comments !


1 commento: