lunedì 15 ottobre 2018

My favourite bags from Wholesale7

In today's post I will share with you my favourite bags from the online shop Wholesale7 .
On the site you can buy cheap wholesale clothing for man, women and kids, also they selling bags, shoes and fashion accessories. Prices are very affordable and they ship worldwide.
Let's see their wholesale bags .

Vintage Korean Diamond Wide Belt Shoulder Bags


I love this bag , is so elegant but with this sporty belt.
There are in different  colors :beige,red,black ,green and brown. You can remove the strap and it became a super classy bag.

Minimalist Metal Buckle Solid Square Shoulder Bags


This bag cost only $4 and look amazing .I love the structure and the gold hardware .It's available in gray,pink and black. 

Colorblock Square Crossbody Bag


Stylish Heart-shaped Chain Ladies Bags For Party


What is your favourite handbags from china ? Tell me in the comments

8 commenti: