domenica 20 maggio 2018

Tosave: everything for your life

Tosave as the name suggests, it is a website that is there to help you save during purchase. They aim to provide all their customers with a 10% to 70% off on products they carry as compared to other websites. Other than clothing   they also sell beauty products , electronics, computer, phone accessories ,even video games and much more!
Immagine correlata

I show you what i bought from this amazing shop.







I'm loving these pants.  I choose them in grey and in size small.
They are soft and very comfortable to wear.Perfect for every day but also for ceremonies and formal occasions.
The fabric is very good and suitable for all seasons.With the belt you can do both a lateral and central knot.
I will  absolutely buy them in other colors.





A different blouse than usual. Without bang and therefore easier to wear. I chose it in light pink and size s.It is nice to put inside the pants or even worn normally.Only flaw is that it is quite transparent.

Other info about Tosave:
 The shipping  normally takes 10-15 days for the package to reach us customers. But mine took exactly one month.
There are multiple ways which you can make payment for what you want to buy. You can choose to pay by either PayPal, credit cards, the traditional wire transfer or Western Union.

17 commenti:

  1. The pants and the blouse are really nice!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great post darling, so nice and interesting!
    Enjoy in this weekend! ♥

    New post is on my blog! Visit me!
    Malefica

    RispondiElimina
  3. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Nice post! I'll check out that site. Thanks :)

    backojelic.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Great post, so interesting 😊

    xbeautyplace.blogspot.rs 🌈🐞💄

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hi! Lovely blog! I'm a new follower, follow me too if you can. :)

    Xo ❤

    RispondiElimina
  7. Après ce poste, ma vie s'est beaucoup améliorée.

    RispondiElimina
  8. 10% to 70% discount? Wow, that's impressive. I love the high waist pants! Great buy.

    RispondiElimina