sabato 25 maggio 2024

Oknass: hand-made evening dresses

Oknass is an online shop that sell hand-made clothes. On their site you can find hundreds of types of clothes for women, men and children. In this post I will make a focus on women's dresses and in particular evening dresses.


You are spoiled for choice. There is an infinite variety of models to choose from, including colours, applications, materials, feathers, rhinestones, pearls etc. I show you my favorite models.

Here is a beautiful dress in a satin material, impactful but elegant. It is possible to request it in many other colors and in many sizes (also custom-made).


This dress is definitely more elaborate and showy than the previous one. I find very refined this mint green color and applications that give brightness. 

This dress has a totally different style from the previous ones. I find it very romantic and cute. I find the combination of the green background and the embroidered flowers lovely. 

Oknass’s goal is to give every woman her quality dream dress at an affordable price. As already mentioned all the models can be customized, choosing the right color and size. After all that being said, you just have to take a look at their site and I am sure you will find a dress that reflects your style. 
What is your favourite piece? Let me know in the comments.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento