lunedì 28 ottobre 2019

The most wonderful Vanity Mirror

We all have  dream about a vanity mirror  ,like the magic one we have see on  snow white.
We all know the quote said by the queen : 'Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all'

Risultati immagini per snow white mirror

Today i want to make this dream come true, thanks to Orime a brand available on  Amazon.
They give me a wonderful vanity mirror with an Egyptian theme .



-Hand mirror: made of zinc alloy, product size: 13.5 x 7.1 cm, easy to grip, pleasant and light. Size Lens size: 6 cm, HD mirror for clearer images. 
-Egyptian style: very delicate relief motif with flower, symbol, Pharaoh's avatar, add mystery. 
- Gift ideas for: the perfect makeup mirror for women, mothers, grandmothers, wives, girlfriends and daughters. 
Il'perfect for a  party, birthday, thanksgiving, Christmas, anniversary or Valentine's Day gift! 


I'm in love with  this mirror, it looks a piece of art .

12 commenti:

  1. so nice¡
    HAPPY WEEK
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Beautiful post, dear! I love your blog so much.
    have a nice day
    xoxo

    leylland.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hi Selina



    i am Montoya Jazhel from the philiphines ,i was in a big problem in my marital life so i read your testimony on how Dr Ikhide help you get your husband back and i said i will give it a try and i contacted the Dr Ikhide to help me and he promised to help me get my problem solved. now am so happy with my life because all my problems are over. Thanks to the great Dr Ikhide for the help and Thanks to you Selina.

    You can reach him with this email:- dr.ikhide@gmail.com and i promise he will not disappoint you.



    I AM SO HAPPY…… remember here is his email:- dr.ikhide@gmail.com



































    Kumusta Selina



    ako si Montoya Jazhel mula sa pilipinas, ako ay nasa malaking problema sa aking buhay sa pag-aasawa kaya nabasa ko ang iyong patotoo sa kung paano tulungan si Dr Ikhide na maibalik ang iyong asawa at sinabi kong susubukan ko ito at makipag-ugnay sa Dr Ikhide upang matulungan ako at nangako siyang tulungan ako na malulutas ang aking problema. ngayon masaya ako sa aking buhay dahil ang lahat ng aking mga problema ay tapos na. Salamat sa mahusay na Dr Ikhide para sa tulong at Salamat sa iyo Selina.

    Maabot mo siya sa email na ito: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com at ipinapangako ko na hindi ka niya bibiguin.



    AKO KAYA NAKAKITA …… tandaan dito ay ang kanyang email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hi everyone I'm Mrs Katrina Bennett, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have tried have him back but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your Ex back and there i saw a lady testifying on how Dr.alusi helped her to get her husband back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.alusi helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also reunite your lovers feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor alusi can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and some other things.I can assure he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [dr.alusistanley@gmail.com] or +2348146050373.

    RispondiElimina