venerdì 6 settembre 2019

Fall wishlist for Dresslily

The fall season is arrived.
In this period of the year too we want to be well and appropriate dress. I will help you to find the best clothes and accessories for the back to work or school after the vacations.
This post is in collaboration with Dresslily, and all the stuff that i sow you is from this online shop.
                                      Let's get started.

Risultati immagini per Convertible Bodycon Jumper Dress
This dress is so cute and delicate with the bow and the neutral color , easy to style.


Risultati immagini per Skew Collar Ribbed Batwing Sleeve Knitwear
A good sweater is a must-have for this season, the color burgundy is perfect . But it isn't a normal knitwear because it has skew collar 

Risultati immagini per Chunky Heel Suede Short Boots dresslily
I love these boots, so classic and chic. They never go out of style, perfect with a dress, pants ,skirts basically with anything!

Risultati immagini per Women's New Casual Large Capacity Fashion Hand Bags dresslily

Stylish and classy this is a dream bag but the price is ridiculous only $19.59

Risultati immagini per Chic Fringed Plaid Scarf For Women


It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday

Use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF:  
Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd   


11 commenti:

  1. Ciao! Sono Martina, admin del blog Il Rumore delle Pagine! Ho trovato il tuo blog e mi è piaciuto un sacco! Ho pensato di lasciarti il follow! Se ti va ti aspetto da me!

    http://ilrumore-dellepagine.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. This wishlist is awesome I love the first dress and accessories All so beautiful xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/09/celebrating-life-and-happiness-with.html

    RispondiElimina
  3. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hi Selina



    i am Montoya Jazhel from the philiphines ,i was in a big problem in my marital life so i read your testimony on how Dr Ikhide help you get your husband back and i said i will give it a try and i contacted the Dr Ikhide to help me and he promised to help me get my problem solved. now am so happy with my life because all my problems are over. Thanks to the great Dr Ikhide for the help and Thanks to you Selina.

    You can reach him with this email:- dr.ikhide@gmail.com and i promise he will not disappoint you.



    I AM SO HAPPY…… remember here is his email:- dr.ikhide@gmail.com



































    Kumusta Selina



    ako si Montoya Jazhel mula sa pilipinas, ako ay nasa malaking problema sa aking buhay sa pag-aasawa kaya nabasa ko ang iyong patotoo sa kung paano tulungan si Dr Ikhide na maibalik ang iyong asawa at sinabi kong susubukan ko ito at makipag-ugnay sa Dr Ikhide upang matulungan ako at nangako siyang tulungan ako na malulutas ang aking problema. ngayon masaya ako sa aking buhay dahil ang lahat ng aking mga problema ay tapos na. Salamat sa mahusay na Dr Ikhide para sa tulong at Salamat sa iyo Selina.

    Maabot mo siya sa email na ito: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com at ipinapangako ko na hindi ka niya bibiguin.



    AKO KAYA NAKAKITA …… tandaan dito ay ang kanyang email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com

    RispondiElimina